Find out the Voter ID Download Process after successful registration of voter Id through online and offline…
Now-a-days Voter Identification card is important for every individual who completed 17 years of age. This is one ID proof for every one who lives in India. Every individual has right to vote and elect the right the person in a right time. If you loose your voter ID card you can easily getting through online.
Voter identification card download process is same for online and offline registration. Here I’m going to show you how to download the Voter ID card after completion of the registration process.
Voter ID Download
- Visit the official website of National Voters Service portal nsvp.in
- Home page will be displayed and click on Download e-EPIC option for downloading the Voter ID card.
- Enter EPIC number and state.
- Click on search option. After clicking the search option OTP will generate.
- It will send an One time password to your registered mobile number and now enter the obtained OTP on the display.
- There you have download option and click on download option.
- Then a PDF will be downloaded.
- This PDF in e-EPIC format which is a PDF version EPIC. Here voter can store their card on their mobiles and can upload it for printing the card.
Is downloading process is same for online and offline process?
yes, after registration of the voter id through online or offline the process is same for downloading the voter Indentification card.
How can we download the voter Id card?
we can download the voter id card by visiting the election commission official website nvsp.in but before that you to register using this Voter ID registration process online or Voter ID card offline.