Get detailed information on UCO Bank HRMS, it’s features, know How to login UCO Bank HRMS, Reset password guide followed by some FAQs…
UCO Bank which was previously known as United Commercial Bank is among top 10 private banks in India due to its rich heritage of providing satisfaction to millions of Indian customers over the period of 78 years from its launch. For such a high valued bank, there are around 22,436 employees in India that makes it a vastly big banking institution that makes it really appealing.
In order to ensure that all these employees have proper access to the company information, their account details, can apply from leave online and do more rather than visiting their HR office from their local branch, UCO Bank has launched their own private HRMS platform.
As you already know, UCO Bank HRMS is a standalone Human resource management system create separately for their employees allowing them to complete more than enough HR related activities online in quick time. In this article we will learn more about any UCO Bank employee who can login to their UCO Bank HRMS platform and then we will also discuss how they can reset their password on the go. At the end we will also learn about quick steps involved through which you can easily reset your account password.
UCO Bank HRMS Features – Why to use it
So if you are an employee from UCO Bank then this question might come to your mind that why should we use this online platform and what benefits would it bring along with it. And to be precise, that is a good question which is why we have listed out some of the high level benefits and features that can help you understand more.
- All employees can track their personal account information, biodata and more such information
- Employees can set your bank account to receive their salary
- They can download and view their payslips
- They can check their leave balance, apply for leaves
- Employees can apply for measurements and receive fees from online directly
- They can apply for leaves, promotion and transfer from online
- Employees can check their finances such as provident fund, income tax and more
- There are a lot of other features as well that can come in handy for you which is why we urge you to go through the below as well.
UCO Bank HRMS Login – UCO HRMS Online Staff Login Guide
Once you have your UCO Bank HRMS account created and the login details shared from your HR or IT department then you can use those details and follow the instructions below to learn how to login to it.
Visit official website of UCO Bank HRMS portal
First open the UCO Bank HRMS online portal from this link here https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
Provide employee ID and password
And then enter the employee id along with the password
Fill code and Click on Login
Next you need to enter the code by solving the question and then tap on the login button
Forgot UCO Bank HRMS Password – Reset Password
Now that employees can use their account details to login but there can also be times when some of you might forget your password which is not an issue since you can just follow the steps below to retrieve and reset your password.
- First go to the UCO Bank HRMS official page from here https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
- Click on the forgot password button which will reload and redirect you to their password resetting page
- In the next page you will have to enter the received OTP on your registered mobile address and then you will allowed to enter a new password
What is contact number of UCO bank HRMS?
Just call to 03344559752, If you face any problem based on UCO HRMS, UCO online portal.
New toll free number of UCO Bank?
UCO provide toll free number for their customers to get information quicky in a easy way by dialing 18001030123