Find out Different documents required to apply Passport and also for verification purpose…
While filling the application form, we have to submit the documents. And these documents may differ depending upon the age of the individual. These documents need to carry with you when you entered for the verification purpose. Generally asked documents are given below:
Documents Required to Apply Passport
- Water bill of particular address that you need to change
- Landline bill or Mobile bill mentioned in the passport
- Electricity bill of the changed address
- Voter ID card for Identification purpose
- Gas Connection Proof
- Income tax assessment orders
- Parent’s passport copy or Spouse passport copy for verification
- Rental agreement of the house
- Certificate from employer
- Aadhaar card
- Running Bank account passbook xerox
Is any documents required for verifying the passport?
Yes, for verifying the application of passport one should provide documents. one thing should keep in the mind is while providing the documents, the documents should valid.
Is Same documents are also used for other passport applications?
Yes, same documents can be used for filling the another passport applications like passport address change, passport grievances etc.