Here we discussed about HRMS Railway for registered login and unregistered employees and also login through mobile application…
In 1830, first railway proposals are in India in Madras (Chennai). First, they decided to start railway transport train and later they started passenger trains. Indian Railways is one the largest National Railways in the world. It comes under the ministry of Finance, Government of India.
In February 2000, they started a new service that is booking the tickets in online. One can reserve their ticket in online through Indian Railways Catering and Tourism corporation’s official website of Indian railways. On august 2002, Indian railways began online reservations and ticketing.
HRMS Railway stands for Railway Human Resources Management System. Indian railways are the only transport which connects remote areas when there is no proper road connection. Being a large organization, it has a lot of employees.
They introduced HRMS portal to know the services, pensions, salary slips, leaves, vacations, applying for split pass for their family members and some other beneficiary accounts of the employee and the pensioners. Some of the steps are discussed below:
HRMS Railway Login
- Firstly, go to the official website of Railways at https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login
- Enter Employee Id and Password (Default password test@123).
- You will receive an OTP for the registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP and click on verify option. (If any issue your facing regarding receiving OTP you can contact to 7267910583, 9953780947).
- After successful Verification you can change your password as your wish.
- Then you will be able to display a HRMS home page.
How to Login to HRMS Railway through Mobile App
- First open the App store or Play store in your mobile
- Next, install HRMS Railway on your device
- Open the app and enter the employee name and password.
- Once entered then you can easily know your details regarding your account.
How to Login the HRMS Railway if not registered
- First Open Official Website of Railways HRMS https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login
- Next, click on Need Help to Login.
- Enter your IPAS ID /HRMS ID. Click on Go button.
- After that you requested to add HRMS ID/ Login ID, Department, IPAS Employee ID, Employee name, mobile number, Railway unit, email Id. If all these details are not available then you can contact your Branch dealing clerk.
HRMS Railway Application for Split Pass
Split Pass – is nothing the pass provided by the railways to the employee family who is unable to accompany with his family and it can be issued within a period of month. Procedure to apply Split pass is:
- Visit Railways HRMS portal official website hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login
- You will able to display a home page and click on the Pass option.
- Next, click on My issued passes and will display all the listed passes.
- Click on apply button and enter your pass number.
- Select appropriate details and provide required documents.
- Click on Apply button.
In this way, employee split pass application form has been submitted in the online.
Whether retired employee can download his pension slips?
Yes, a retired employee can download their pension slips by registering to the HRMS railway portal.
Is split pass is given to employees?
No, it is only for the family members of railway employee. So that employee family can travel at any time.