We can Raise the Passport Grievance through Passport Seva portal. First, we need the documents such as reference number of the application, name of the nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) (which is already fill in the passport application), name of the applicant, Contact details, type of problem and description of the grievance.
In description box we have to write the following complaints which we are facing. Passport grievance can be raised by only registered users. Process to raise the passport grievance is
How to Raise Passport Grievance Online
- Go to the Passport official webpage https://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/ccgm/callCenterOnlineGrievance
- Click on Register a Grievance/Feedback.
- Enter the details like Passport Reference Details
- Provide Your Reference number, and select the type as it may be
- Application Reference number
- File number
- Passport number
- No passport reference number.
- Enter Passport seva kendra in that you need to select particular area which is nearer to you.
- Enter Applicant Details like Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Address, Email ID (All the details have filled according to your passport issued.)
- Select the Application details from categories and options (Police related issues / Portal Related Issues / Postal Related Issues / Delay in Processing of Passport / Delay in Application Submission / Appointment Related Issues / Complaints against a call center and other as per your grievance type
- Select Sub Category
- Next, the request mode is Online and it a default option.
- Provide Service Request submission date and the date should the date of registering.
- Enter Description in Description box.
- Provide Captcha code in the box and click on Submit option.
In this way, You can successfully raise the passport grievance on various issues that you faced a problem on realtime.