Find out what is LIC Housing Finance and how to login to the LIC HFL in simple steps to check the major requirements like eligibility, Prepayment Penalties, Charges and more…
LIC Housing Finance
LIC Housing Finance is a subsidiary of Life Insurance Corporation of India. This company was incorporated in 1989 named as LFHL. It is non-banking financial company. In 1994, it become public means it is registered in National Stock Market. It one of the biggest housing finance company in India. Advantages of LFHL Home loans are
- Low interest rates
- Low processing fees
- Easy process
- High Eligibility
- Less paperwork
- No Prepayment penalties
- No Hidden costs and administrative charges.
According to the LIC housing finance, the person who purchase a house from LIC Home loans can start their EMI’s after completion or after seize the home. But the period in between the EMI starting date you should pay the interest.
Types of Loans in LIC HFL
There are 7 types of loans in the LIC HFL and they are listed below:
- Loan for the individuals who lives in India.
- Loan for Non-resident India (Individual who is not an Indian)
- House Renovation Loan
- Housing Loan
- Top-up loan
- Plot loans for purchasing plots
- Housing Improvement loans.
Who are eligible for LIC HFL Loans
Actually, there are different types of eligibility individuals are there for applying loans are given by LIC HFL and they are name Home Loans and Griha Suvida loans. The following are eligible for Home Loans in LIC Housing Finance LTD.
- All salaried representatives working in Private or Public associations.
- Independently employed people
Eligible persons under Griha Suvida Home loans are listed below.
- Employee carrying the salary interms of Cash
- Employee beyond retirement can also apply for Home Loans.
LIC Housing Finance Login
The following steps shows LIC HFL Login for customers to show the benefits on hands
- Visit the official website of LIC HFL https://www.lichousing.com/
- Click on the customer login button. It will show two options like Home Loans and Deposits.
- Click on Home loans option. It will be directed to customer portal login page.
- Enter Your username and password click on Login.
- Now your are suucessfully login to the LIC HFL Login page.
Customers are who are not having username and password can check through the following link for LIC HFL Login and to check LIC HFL Loan Approval Status
Can we check different loan numbers for loan status after login?
Yes, we can check different loan numbers for loan status after successful login through customer portal.
Can we check repayment information for current year?
Yes, after successful login to the customer portal you can check repayment information for current year of particular loan application number.