Find out the easiest procedure for LIC Login for New users and also for Registered User through LIC customer portal to mange complete Life Insurance services on hands…
Most of the people have their LIC policies and they used to make payments through different ways like by visiting the branch or by paying through agents or through credit card auto debit option, smart payments or by visiting the LIC website and done payment directly. By doing these steps you missing the tracking.
So, if you go to LIC website and register through customer portal, you can login at any time and view details of your policy like nominee, policy type, term, maturity and everything. The following steps shows how the policy holder register through to the Customer portal.
LIC Customer Login
LIC Login for New Users
- Visit the official website of LIC https://licindia.in/
- It will display a home page of LIC. Here in the left-hand side you can see Login to customer portal option.
- Click on the Login to customer portal option.
- New user, Registered user options will be available on the screen.
- Click on New user option.
- Now fill details like Policy number, Installment premium without taxes, Date of Birth, Country code, Mobile number, Email id, Aadhar number, PAN number, Gender and agree the condition given below in the screen.
- Click on Proceed option.
- In the next window Details reconfirmation tab will be opened. click on Yes
- Now alert message will be displayed and email sent to registered mail id.
- Now, it will ask to enter new password and confirm password and click on submit button.
- You have successfully registered message will be visible and click on click here to login option
- Here login page will be opened
- Enter user id/ email id/ mobile number, password and date of birth.
- Click on Sign option
- Now alert message opened send verification link or skip and proceed option.
- If you click on send verification link, go to mail id and verify the link then only it will open.
- Otherwise you can click on skip and proceed option.
- Now successfully user can login to the LIC.
LIC Login for Registered User
- Open the official website of LIC https://licindia.in/
- Click on Login to customer portal.
- Select registered user button
- Now you have successfully entered into the Login page of the LIC.
- Enter your user id / email id, mobile number, password and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- After Successful registration, people can also find LIC online Payments, LIC Policy Status, LIC Claim Status, LIC Loan Status, Policy Premium paid statement.
- Is there any Fee for new user login?
No there is no fee for registering the new user. User can easily find the services provided by the LIC after registering without any agent interaction.
- Is any ID are required for registering into the LIC?
Yes, Aadhar and PAN are required for registration process in LIC.