National Insurance Customer registration with Online portal and also through mobile App is live to provide best accurate insurance online services on hand…
National Insurance is a public sector General Insurance company issuing around 200 types of policies. This company main business is Motor, NIC Health, Fire, Engineering and Marine departments. As technology advancing this company also adopted new facilities like online renewal, online policy downloading, online claim intimation and online tracking of claim status.
For any of the online service first we have to visit to National Insurance official website https://nationalinsurance.nic.co.in. this site can be used in any devices such as mobiles, laptops, tabs, desktops, etc. Along with official website national insurance company launched an app National Insurance Mobile Application. In short, we can call it as NIMA. You can download freely from play store. For all online facilities we have to use this app.
National Insurance Customer Registration
- Visit the official website of National insurance company https://nationalinsurance.nic.co.in
- You will see home page. In the right side More option will be available. Click on it.
- It will open another screen. Click on Customer Login. 2 options will be displayed. Click on first option Login. (Second Option Update Contact details for changing mobile number and email ID)
- Then NIC Portal Screen will open.
- In this NIC portal three persons can login.
- Intermediates like Agents, Brokers etc.
- BD officials- this is for employees of the company who are all assigning with marketing functions.
- To login to the portal you must know the customer id which will be given in your policy.
- If you don’t have the customer id then call customer care number from registered mobile number and request for Customer ID.
- Click on Customer.
- Click on Register here option on bottom of the screen.
- Another Screen will open. You have to enter customer ID ( 10 digit number on the right side of the policy first page) and click on submit.
- A screen will open and click on Generate OTP option. An OTP will send to register mobile number.
- Enter OTP in Screen and click on submit.
- After OTP validation screen will redirect to set a new password. Enter Password 2 times and click on submit.
- Then go to NIC portal and select Customer and login using customer ID and password.
How to Register in Mobile App
- Go to play store and type NIMA and search.
- You will find National Insurance Mobile Application.
- Click on the install option and it will be installed in your mobile app.
- Open the app. Then NIC Portal Screen will open.
- Then Process is same as Web portal Registration as said above.
- What is the customer care number of national insurance company?
National insurance company Customer care number is 18003450330, 033-68110000, 033-25370070, 040-27700011 or you can write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Whether all policies can be downloaded in same way?
Yes, we can download all policies by providing policy number or date range of the policy issued.
- Is this process applicable to intermediates like brokers, agents?
Yes, this process is applicable to individual customers, intermediaries like agents, brokers and business development officials.