We discuss the uses and how to use the SBI HRMS which applies only for SBI employees and pensioners to avail the services of ESS.
This stands for State Bank of India Human Resources Management System. This ESS Portal service provided by SBI for their Employees and pensioners all over the country to know the information and benefits. This option mainly provided by the Bankers to get employee self-services like as below
- SBI Salary slip for working employee
- Pension slip for the retired employee.
- SBI holiday or vacation for employees.
- Nomination for PF policy
- Loan status and if they are active for the employees.
- Medical Claims.
- All the transaction history and information about the account.
SBI HRMS Login
- Go to the official website of SBI https://hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Then click on login option on top-right corner of the Home page.
- Next, you will display an SBI HRMS login page.
- Then you are requested to enter User Id and password.
- After entering User Id and password then click on Login button.
- The bank issues a unique user ID and password for one to login to the portal.
SBI HRMS Mobile App
Now-a-days, everyone is using mobiles for recharging, paying the electricity bills, sending money, for knowing their bank balance etc. State Bank of India provides an excellent feature for their employees and pensioners for knowing about their holidays, vacations, salary slips etc, by using a mobile app named “My HRMS”.
Now I’m going to discuss about how to get the My HRMS app and how to create an account.
- First open the App store or Play store in your mobile
- Next, install My HRMS on your device
- Open the app and enter the user name and password.
- Once entered then you can easily know your details regarding your account.